Friday 30 November 2012

What just happened????

Does anyone else go to the mall having intentions to pick one thing up and leaving with much more? I have gotten pretty good at saying no over the last couple years because of strict budgeting(thank you husband). I went to go buy a holiday necklace to go with my holiday dress and I found myself wandering into stores just to look, wink wink, as we all know what that leads to. Anyways here are some of my finds of my days adventures. 



 Gap pants; that were, get this $4.97 originally $69.95, WTF! First pair of pants I have bought for $5, not sure what kind of loss they are taking but its my gain so whatever. I will be wearing these for my upcoming trip to Vegas because it will be much warmer then the cold north. 

BTW, do people in Vegas dress in winter fashion in December? I just can not picture them walking around in fur, layers, all in warm winter colors. hmmm I guess I will find out soon enough. I am totally going to take a picture if I see someone decked out in winter gear in plus 20, lmao.
Stay tuned.


 mmmmm. Try to walk by the freakin cinnamon bun store and not get one, okay and then not get the 4 pack, okay and then not get up sold to the 6 pack for 2.50 more:( At least the Vegas outdoor pools are closed for the season. YES!
Soapy soap soap soap! Addicted to Bath&Body Works and 5 for $20 seems so reasonable. ????? That is only after the addiction has taken you over and when you live a spoiled life of having your hands smell like gingerbread men. 


Day 3. Friday lotto max ticket purchased. check.

No comments:

Post a Comment