Wednesday 28 November 2012

Here goes anything..... or nothing....or something....

This is a blog all about how my life got flipped turned upside down and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there.....and I will tell you how I became?(aging myself much). I guess I am not anyone that special I am just a girl from Northern Canada who wants to share her life with the world or whoever reads this. I am a wife. I am a proud momma of two cats named Tokyo and Monaco. I am seeking ways to improve myself and pursue my passions. I am unsure. I am sure hoping none of my family and friends discover I am blogging(because I mostly am more comfortable sharing with complete strangers then them, makes almost no sense). 

I am hoping that by accomplishing my goal of starting this blog it will document my efforts to become the person I know deep down I can and will be!!! and I guess if not I can always retreat and delete and hope that this all gets lost in cyber space. 

 monaco. 4ish years old. a beautiful snob.
 tokyo. 3ish years old. a mischievous never ending meower.
husband. 5 years together. married 6mnths. love of my life.


Day 1. Start Blog. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment